Across the Globe, We Are United in Our Dedication to empowering women.
Upliftment and empowerment of women.
- To create opportunities for women to grow personally and professionally, creating opportunities for growth.
- To promote good health and wellbeing in women.
- To spread awareness in communities around causes, impact, and ways of tackling domestic abuse.
- Providing support and advice to victims of domestic abuse.
- To support women to be empowered and have individual as well as social presence.
- To help women to get a clear vision for themselves and their future, being empowered.
- To contribute to creating a healthy society for women that is positive in its impact and powerful in its existence.
- To create a community of healthy, financially independent, ever growing, happy women who contribute to the society in a positive manner.
Get to Know Our Team
Kaushalya UK's founder leads with a dedication to serving communities, especially women, and works passionately to change the narrative around domestic violence.
Carol is a dedicated project leader at Kaushalya UK since 2020, known for her selflessness and compassion towards others. She brings communities together for our events and is our leading events host.
Dr Harpal Chatwal, is a dedicated mental health professional with extensive experience across diverse communities, specializing in aiding survivors of domestic abuse.
Kavita at Lawrence Kurt Solicitors is a specialist in family law with a passion for helping people in difficult situations like domestic violence, child arrangements, and divorce law.
Aarti is an educator and an advocate for good mental and physical health. She uses dance as her medium for promoting well-being in communities. She is passionate about supporting women to reach their full potential and meet their best version.
Sam volunteers to set up and manage our social media platforms and supports our efforts for mental health, domestic violence, and awareness campaigns.